weddingdresshorrible.com

heatherlynnnorton's review of Weddingdressesgood.com www.weddingdressesgood.com

“weddingdresshorrible.com”

Written on: 07/05/2012 by heatherlynnnorton (1 review written)

I purchased a wedding dress from www.weddingdressesgood.com in March of 2012. I received the dress, and it is dirty! Also, the lace is frayed, the seams and hems are loose, and there are loose threads all over it! I paid extra for custom sizing ( measurements taken by a professional seamstress) and the dress does not fit. I emailed the company several times with my issues, and the replied stating I should take the dress to a tailor and clean the spots myself. It is a VERY poor quality item! They are not working with me what so ever to correct their mistakes. I tried to call since I was getting nowhere with the emails. The phone is a magicjack line, which is always off and the voicemail is full. This has been the worst experience ever! DO NOT buy ANYTHING from this company. I guarantee you will be unhappy with it, and probably will not get your money back.