Worst service I've ever received

mmrof's review of Weddingdressesgood.com www.weddingdressesgood.com

“Worst service I've ever received ”

Written on: 19/04/2012 by mmrof (1 review written)

I would not recommend this website to anyone. First of all on the website it clearly states that it only takes 3-16 days to get the dress and then 3-11 days to ship it. I ordered mine on March 6th and did not receive it until April 9th. Now this normally wouldn't bother me since it wasn't that late but I payed for quick order ($35) which ships it in 3-6 days. And after I placed my order they sent me an email saying it would be 32 days or something! When I told them I payed for quick shipping they went on to tell me that I did no such thing even after showing them my bill! So they ripped me off of $35. The person I was emailing with told me that if I gave them a date to have it to my house by they would have it there, I told them March 25th and they promised it would be there. March 27th rolls around and still no dress. I emailed the person again asking why my dress was taking so long and they said that it was because they had gotten a lot of other orders AFTER mine that had to be finished. I payed first therefore mine should be finished first! My dress had gorgeous beading all over it on the website and when I got it it was very cheap hardly there beading. It looked horrible, nothing like the picture on the website. So in my need to return this dress I've emailed costumer service three times and I did not get one reply. I then proceeded to trying the Live Chat option they have on the website which wasn't live at all because all it did was send me to another email which also never replied to me! This website has been a major let down in every way possible and I am hoping that they reply sometime because this dress needs to go! Definitely not worth any of my money. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

Guest's Response to mmrof's Review

Written on: 25/04/2012

Love this store! Good job.