Gorgeous & Quick!

ladyinwaiting46's review of Wedding For Love - www.weddingforlove.com

“Gorgeous and Quick!”

Written on: 21/03/2013 by ladyinwaiting46 (1 review written)

I was very doubtful on going with my bridesmaid dresses through an online site that I knew very little about. I read the few reviews the site had and then decided to take a chance by ordering just one of my bridesmaid dresses through here. (I ordered the Beautiful Chiffon Floor Length Empire Bridesmaid Gown.)After placing my order, only one week and two days later I received my purchase. I opened it up and was totally in love with the dress! It was so gorgeous and far exceeded my expectations! At this price and wonderfully cheap price, I was very happy. The color was lighter than I expected, but was actually the color I had been wanting to get in the first place. I also loved how the dress has an elastic band that tightens around the back to help keep everything in place up top!

After receiving my purchase, I ordered my other bridesmaid dresses and should be getting them shortly. I am so excited and so very pleased with my purchases! I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and to anyone else looking for gorgeous and cheap dresses! Wonderful service!