Fabulous

alice_leach's review of The Wedding Shop, Colchester

“Fabulous ”

Written on: 12/02/2013 by alice_leach (1 review written)

The night before I started dress shopping I was so nervous and didn't sleep well. We are planning our wedding in 9 months so I didn't have lots of time to mull over things, having said that I wasn't sure I felt ready to shop. The Wedding Shop completely changed that for me. From the moment we arrived I felt relaxed and completely at ease. The shop is beautifully laid out, with plenty of space for trying on the dresses (unlike some other local shops). [name removed] helped me try on and ultimately find my perfect dress. I wasn't too sure what I wanted but I knew what I didn't. The range of dresses and designers were amazing - every dress, even the ones I wasn't keen on were stunning. [name removed] made me feel relaxed and went out of her way to help me work out what worked best for my figure and me as a person. I left feeling confident I had found two dresses that were "contenders". Two visits later - done! I loved every minute and cannot wait to return for my fittings later this year.
Thank you all so much - [name removed] in particular! She made my whole dress shopping experience memorable for all the right reasons! Thank you!