The Wedding Shop Colchester - Fantastic

JoanneThomas's review of The Wedding Shop, Colchester

“The Wedding Shop Colchester - Fantastic”

Written on: 10/07/2012 by JoanneThomas (1 review written)

The Wedding Shop was the first and last bridal shop I visited, the day in one word was AMAZING, I can't even describe how special the staff made me feel. Being a first time bride I had no idea what to expect and was extremely nervous. The wonderful Alice greated me, I instantly felt so comfortable and at ease :)

The bridal gowns stocked within the store are breath taking - I wanted every single one. A wonderful choice of all styles for every bride. Alice helped me get into the gorgeous dresses and dressed me with head pieces and veils. The dress I bought was one which Alice picked (thank you Alice). To be able to pinpoint a style for someone can't be easy but Alice was spot on with every choice she suggested. Unbelievably attentive, friendly and felt like part of our family :)

No question or request was too much for any of the staff - even bringing their dress maker to show how dresses would look with/without straps, bits tucked in etc.

I have to say that every staff member were an absolute pleasure to meet - I felt like I'd left with not only my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dress but a new group of friends (4 1/2 hours later lol).

I can't wait to visit for my dress fitting to go through this all again :)

Replaying the day over is a memory etched in my mum's and my mind - a day I'll never forget!!!