Truly wonderful experience at Pantiles Bride - thank you!

Guest's review of The Pantiles Bride Tunbridge Wells

“Truly wonderful experience at Pantiles Bride - thank you!”

Written on: 13/11/2013

I had the most wonderful experience buying my wedding dress at The Pantiles Bride I just wanted to tell everyone about it as I would thoroughly recommend any bride to be to visit...

The Pantiles Bride stock some of the best wedding dress designers around, having worked in the fashion industry for many years I have to confess to be a bit of a designer snob and honestly didn't think I'd be able to find what I was looking for outside London. But thank goodness I was wrong and I have literally THE most beautiful Jenny Packham Dress that has ever existed - thank you Pantiles Bride! I literally couldn't be more excited to wear it next week!!!

My experience throughout the whole thing has been amazing, from trying on nearly every Jenny Packham and Ian Stuart design, to finding 'the one', to having alterations, and getting advice on the accessories, I have been a very lucky girl and just had the most fabulous time! The girls at Pantiles Bride are not just knowledgeable but are also really funny and honest too - which has been great.

I am only sad that the experience is over now...

A heartfelt thank you to Maria, Donna and Alexandra.

Maria7's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2014

Thanks for this review. It cheered us up on a cold,rainy day. Can't wati until I see your photos. Maria