Amazing Shop & Wonderful experience

Guest's review of The Pantiles Bride Tunbridge Wells

“Amazing Shop & Wonderful experience”

Written on: 21/11/2012

I have lived in Tunbridge Wells for five years and have always dreamed of having a dress from The Pantiles Bride since getting engaged in 2010.
I have not been disappointed once with the staff, selection of clothing and accessories or the willingness to help and advise me. I was so impressed with the service I took my best friend to the shop this year after she got engaged and she too has picked a dress from the shop.

My wedding in only 3 weeks away and I have just come back from the shop having tried my brand new designer dress on for the very first time. The staff including the manager were attentive, kind, honest and very welcoming. My best friend came with me and brought her 2 year old son in the buggy and the staff were fantastic about this.

I chose my dress 18 months ago and have been a regular popping in and out of the shop on many occasions and each time the staff have been happy to speak with me.

If you want to be treated like a star for the day and immerse yourself is beautiful designer dresses and deal with pleasant, honest and professional ladies then you must go to The Pantiles bride.

Isabella7's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2012

Thank you for such a wonderful review.
It's so lovely to hear from our brides with their personal experience of the store.
We wish you all the very best for your big day, and once you have honeymooned and are fully relaxed please pop a picture of yourself and your husband into us for our "wall of fame".

Wishing you lots of happiness,

Pantiles Bride.