GREAT SERVICE , HIGHLY RECOMMEND

s.sholdendrf25's review of Oriental Pearl - Bluewater Bridesmaid Dresses

“GREAT SERVICE , HIGHLY RECOMMEND”

Written on: 04/09/2014 by s.sholdendrf25 (1 review written)

I had four weeks to my wedding and need to purchase 1 bridal dress and 2 bridesmaid dresses. i organised a day of bridal shopping and booked to try on in 2 bridal stores , one in Bexley and the other in Dartford. On entering evrything was two small, the sales consultants were rude cold and unfriendly and made the whole experience unconfortable and told me i would not be able to find a dress of my choice to order in such a short space of time. Dispointed and disheartend we decided to go to Bluewater to see what we could find from a high street store that may possibly be suitable when we found ORIENTAL PEARL .

This store is FANTASTIC, i was reluctant to go in but my bridemaids forced me and im glad they did. They had sample dresses i could try on , the staff were warm and friendly and so paitent, they discussed style and colours with me and my bridemaids and helped us select style suitable for our shapes and then talked us through the design process for our modifcations we made as i wanted so sleaves for covering my arms. the whole processes was easy and laid back nothing was too much trouble , and they could order new dresses in for me in under 4 week :) The prices were reasonable too.

The dresses came in and were Beautiful, perfect and we all looked stunning, the Tailor came down and fitted the dresses and was helpful and very understanding.

i collected my dresses with a week to go and i am thrilled that evrything has gone so well, i would like to thank all the staff there for being so helpful and proffesional, i will definatly reccomend this store and will return if i need any dresses in the future.