absolutely appalling attitude, DO NOT SHOP HERE

Guest's review of One Stop Wedding Bliss, Sandbach, Cheshire

“absolutely appalling attitude, DO NOT SHOP HERE”

Written on: 12/06/2013

My nan recently purchased her wedding dress and 4 bridesmaids dresses from here she spent in excess of £1000. The dresses were supposed to arrive in may now 2 weeks before the wedding they are no where to be seen. My nans dress arrived a few weeks ago they ordered her 3 sizes bigger than her usual dress size and when its arrived ot was too small. Might i add here that my nan has incurable cancer and has lost over 2 stone since they ordered the dress. My nan then had to pay for extra material to be added and the shop assistants told her she must of put on weight!! The bridesmaids dresses still haven't arrived and in not very hopeful that they will at first they told my nan it was taking so long as they had to be shipped from America. Now they are saying china. They cant even get the story straight. Theyve have also said all alterations can only be payed in cash, not sure the taxman would be so happy!! If the dresses don't arrive in time she is still liable to pay over £700 for them. The worst part is that they are fully aware of my nans situation and that she is very keen to marry before she dies as she doesn't have too long. The way staff treat customers is disgusting. This place needs to be shut down before it takes advantage of others!!!

Quig76's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

Im sorry to here that your are not happy.

To pick up on a few of your comments the dress sizes for Bridesmaid or Wedding dresses are completly different to nomal uk dress sizes. They do come up smaller and are american size dresses. This was explained to your nan and she signed that she was happy with the size we ordered for her. Each manufacture has there own size chart which we have to go by. Your nan did not have to pay any extra for extra material because the draps she had made were done with the wrap that came with dress. She only had to pay for the alterations which she had done. Under no circumstances did myself or jean say that your nan had gained wait as we new her situation.

The bridemaid dresses were delayed however this was out of control as we do not liase with china where they are made... I myself was contacting the manufacture in leeds on a daily basis to see when they will arrive.... I explained to your nan that I contacted america to see if they had received the dresses as they get sent there first and they they ship over. If we knew they were going to have such a delay at the factory then I would of mentioned having a rush cut order.

The alterations are payable in cash because they do not go through Wedding Bliss, they go through all sew which jean deals with herself..... she doesnt just do alterations on wedding/dridesmais dresses she does other thing too which is why we ask for payment in cash.

We haven't treated your nan in any poor manor, we are always polite and do anything to help our customers with there speial dress

Regards
Clare from Wedding Bliss

Shauna91's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

You can say what you want they are all lies, you did treat her in a poor way causing unnessary stress. You also told my nan the dresses were all made to measure yet when we had alterations done ourselves the minimum took off was 4 inches and that was done atonly half the price you wanted. People will be able to make there own decisions and from what iv seen on this site and others she is not the first and wont be the last to receive a bad experience

Shauna91's Comment

Quig76's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2013

Pleae do not call us liers..... You were there when we showed you the manufactures chart and signed that you were happy with the size we ordered, how do we know if any weight has been lost since your nan ordered them. Each manufature has there own measurements which is what we have to go by. People will make there own decisions!!!! We do not treat anyone in a poor way as we have alot of satisfied customers.