DONT BUY ONLINE, YOU'LL BE SORRY IF YOU NEED A REFUND

2beOrNot2be's review of Love Me Do Brides, Surrey www.lovemedobrides.com

“DONT BUY ONLINE, YOU'LL BE SORRY IF YOU NEED A REFUND”

Written on: 27/03/2014 by 2beOrNot2be (1 review written)

Basically bought 4 pairs of shoes online totalling £491.92 received 1pair direct from the shoe company and the other 3 came in one parcel from Love me do brides. Shoes we're unsuitable so brought them back into there Kingston shop for a refund on 22Feb14 thinking they'd refund my card straight away but the lady was nice and said it comes from head office she'll email them straight away and i should get it in the next few days. A week later no refund so chased up by calling their Walton on Thames store (head office) & was told they're in the process of doing it as the manager was on holiday! Im quite easy going so waited a few days later still no refund so called again & was told it can actually take UPTO 30days as per the website and told i should have it no later than 22 March14. so waited again 22March still no refund chased again & told Manager does it but she's not in until Wednesday 26March but gave me an email address for the manager to chase it. 24March still no refund called again and was told its gone through and sent me a ref no. but when i checked my bank it still hadn't been received. Manager then sent me email saying it can take a few days to go through. I received £464.12 £27.80 had been deducted £6.95 per shoe on 25Mar14 even though they came in 2 parcels not 4. I'm glad i eventually got most of my money back and won't be using them again. My opinion they didn't process the refund until the 24th Mar14 which was the date on the email that the transaction had gone through. My bank received it 25th Mar14. I won't be using them again - Will you?……….

Robertwill85's Response to 2beOrNot2be's Review

Written on: 21/04/2014

i cannt agree with u,mate,cuz there still are many good online shop.

2Beornot2Be's reply to Robertwill85's Comment

Written on: 06/05/2014

I know they're are lots of great online shops just NOT lovemedobrides.com!!

Lovemedobrides's Response to 2beOrNot2be's Review

Written on: 14/05/2014

We do state that refunds do take upto 30 days on our website, this is on the instruction of the card and payment platform that was used, as when you buy on-line you go through safety checks via your card company and your payment platform to keep safe your card details.

The items were purchased are on a promotion of free postage if you keep the items as the items were return we reserve the right to claw back the postage - you must have to remember that we are not the manufacturers of these items and do not pay pennies for them to be made, our profit is very low on shoes, so if we did not charge for postage then we would be making a loss. if you bought the items with you paying the postage you would not expect to be refunded for them, its the same difference, the shoes weights are heavy and most cost more the £6.95 to post.

As for the delay in someone coming back to the customer she bought on-line not in store, however i can confirm that the customer was emailed on the day she questioned it after the store emailed the internet department.

This is stated on the website prior to buying and also on the terms and conditions which are agreed to prior to buying, so the customer was aware before purchasing.