NO returns

Dontbuyfromjjs's review of JenJen House - www.jenjenhouse.com

“NO returns ”

Written on: 24/08/2014 by Dontbuyfromjjs (1 review written)

Sent a dress which does not look like the dress on the website. Enquired about returning it and was told I can not return the dress because I don't like it- even though it is different then the one on the website. Also tried telling me that multiple dress makers slaved for days to make the dress for me- even though it was shipped on the same day I ordered it. The dress is poor quality and horrible- I can't wear it. Really bad customer service from JJs.

Jenjenhouse's Response to Dontbuyfromjjs's Review

Written on: 25/08/2014

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us and we apologize that we didn’t meet our shopping expectations. Would you please send us your order number and request to us with the subject "Sitejabber Review"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Thanks,