Poor customer service

PenPen7's review of JenJen House - www.jenjenhouse.com

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 21/03/2013 by PenPen7 (1 review written)

I also fell in love with a dress online but what you get in person not as happy with . I tried mine own the same day & contacted them & was dissatisfied with customer service ...they want pics showing how the dress doesn't fit !!! You can't return dresses with tags on in 7 days like they mislead you too !!!! Read the fine print ... You bought it your stuck with it !!!! They offered me 10% off my next dress purchase ... Why in the world would I purchase something else ???? Be wary of this company ... Poor customer service !!!

Jenjenhouse's Response to PenPen7's Review

Written on: 21/03/2013

Dear PenPen7,

Thanks for shopping from JenJenHouse.com and sharing your shopping experience with us!

We are so sorry to hear that the dress does not fit you well. Actually, in JenJenHouse.com, our dressmakers will make each dress strictly according to the measurements provided, including both standard and custom size ones.

According to our return policy, if we do make your dress in a correct manner, then return request will not be allowed since our dresses are all made to orders. To help have more information of your dress, would you please kindly tell us your order number which begins with JE? Then we would like to work out a top solution for you.

Thanks again for your time. Look forward to hearing from you soon.