DONT BUY FROM JENJENHOUSE, STAY AWAAAY!!!!!!!

Guest's review of JenJen House - www.jenjenhouse.com

“DONT BUY FROM JENJENHOUSE, STAY AWAAAY!!!!!!!”

Written on: 09/12/2012

Hi all,

I bought from JenJenHouse in last three months ago and It was a very bad experience they are really bad service and they won't send the dresses in the date specifed.

I bought 4 dresses ordered them in 30th August 2012, they said in decription letter that I should receive it within 16 days maximum and our family big day was on 22nd October 2012 but time passes so to after 16 days!!!!!! and I haven't receive them or have at least messege from them that it will delay than the date required I message them and by so fast they refuse and give non accepted excuses after reading many bad reviews to the bad quality dresses though services too. I opened a dispute from paypal and luckily I have receive my money back in full.

You should all to stay away from this FAKE SITE or you will/should have very bad experience and you will regret it.
after these all bad reviews from many clients I still couldn't stand why they are still active.

Jenjenhouse's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2012

Dear Customer,

Thanks for shopping at JenJenHouse.com and your feedback about us!

We are so sorry to hear that your order has been delayed by us. We do apologize for the big inconvenience caused. August is really the peak season for us. And to ensure the quality of your dresses, we have to lengthen our production cycle. And this is why your order is later than the promissed date.

Anyway, we are not here to shoulder off our responsibility. We are more than willing to give you more support. Would you please kindly tell us your order number here and then our After Sale Team will have a further check for you?

If you are unable to reply here, please submit a ticket on our website and indicate that you are invited to contact us via ReviewCentre. Then our manager will take over your case timely.

Thanks in advance for your time and patience. Look forward to your early reply.