Great service & quality!

Aud1's review of JenJen House - www.jenjenhouse.com

“Great service and quality!”

Written on: 06/12/2012 by Aud1 (1 review written)

I searched the web for dresses for many weeks, and was rather sceptical to buy a dress from the other side of the earth. Dresses in Norway are very expencive, and I decided to give JenJenHouse a chance. I did not regret it. I finally decided for a dress, quite special and just what I wanted. I ordered custom sized, and added a vail, a wrap, a petticoat and shoes as well. Payment was easy and I could follow the progress all the way. It took about two weeks from I placed the order untill my package was delivered to me by dhl. I was quite excited to open it, but my doubts was blown away. The dress was just amazing. Looked exactly like the picture and fited well. I have planned to loose some weight and my measures was a bit narrow as i ordered, but it suites me well and will be even more great when I lose a couple of stones. The lazes in the back gives me a bit of "room". Petticoat and veil was great, but the wrap was quite simple and not so nice. Put it was real cheap. Shoes was a bit hard, but great looking, and I will put some gel-pads in it and they will be just great to. All my outfit for a low cost. I will recommend JenJenHouse to other brides and I will buy more dresses from you! Thanks a lot. It was very proffessional and great handwork!