Ignore the bad reviews!

LozzyJemba's review of JenJen House - www.jenjenhouse.com

“Ignore the bad reviews!”

Written on: 07/05/2012 by LozzyJemba (0 reviews written)

When I bought my prom dress from jenjenhouse.com i saw loads of bad reviews and got really scared! but because it was through paypal i knew it would be safe, but because of the reviews i contacted them and they kept replying "your dress will come soon" then my log in to jenjenhouse.com wouldn't work and i wanted to look at my progress on the dress! so i kept contacting them! then after 3 weeks like they said, i got a email saying it was shipped out and they gave me a tracking number for DHL company to track my product and where it is, then when i got a text from DHL saying it was in london heathrow, i knew it was safe! but when it got delivered i was out so i went to the local warehouse where it got dropped off. when i opened it, it was ..... PERFECT! perfect length, size, colour everything! and they delivered it exactly on time... so i would say defiantly buy from jenjenhouse.com!

• PEFECT!

Yasminnnnnnnnnnnnnnn's Response to LozzyJemba's Review

Written on: 07/06/2012

youre a UK customer yay! Im really scared did your dress have little intricate details because the one i have my eye on does and im worried the dress will end up looking cheap and shabby

Guest's Response to LozzyJemba's Review

Written on: 20/06/2012

My dress arrived,on time but with £24 to pay for tax and brokerage from UPS (I had no warning of this). The dress does not look like the dress in the photographs, it makes me look huge, doesn't fit properly despite giving accurate measurements and I cannot wear it. I am £180 out of pocket. Unbelievable, if they don't contact me soon for a refund I will be bad mouthing them in any way I can!

Lozzyjemba's Response to LozzyJemba's Review

Written on: 13/06/2012

this is my dress....http://www.jenjenhouse.com/A-line-Princess-Sweetheart-Floor-length-Satin--Tulle-Prom-Dresses-With-Beading-018004812-g4812 :)