my perfect wedding on 25th June 2011

Guest's review of Ideal Wedding Dresses www.idealweddingdresses.com

“my perfect wedding on 25th June 2011”

Written on: 11/07/2011

Hello,
Thanks a lot for the wonderful dress. I've ordered a muslim wedding dress and it's perfect. I'm a student in France-Germany and I married in Indonesia (my home country). Normally, most of the women marry within a traditional dress. But I wanted a western dress for the party/reception and a tradtional one for the religious marriage. So I've found this wonderful boutique. Everyone admired the dress (even my father, who was not sure before). And it fits, in top of that. I was afraid that it wouldn't fit. But it fits perfectly. I always add 3cm to my measurements. The dress tiself is not that expensive, but the shipping fee to france is 40euro and the tax is 25euro. That made the whole thing a bit expensive. They've sent me the scarf too (thus on the website, they mentioned that, the dress is without the other accesoires, so I didn't meassure the size of my head. When I received the dress, the scarf was included too, but it was too small for my head. But it's not essential, cos I've assumed, I've to design the scarf on my own, so I've been prepared.
But overall it was perfect. I wished, I could add my wedding foto inside this review, so u can see how wonderfull they did it. I definitely recommend this wedding dress boutique.. It's perfect.