amazing , amazing , amazing !!!

Danniboo's review of Go Bridal, Birmingham.

“amazing , amazing , amazing !!!”

Written on: 12/01/2013 by Danniboo (1 review written)

Thankfully i visited go bridal with my mum for some help with my dress after a recommendation.I am so glad i did , they have the most beautiful range of dresses and some fantastic veils and tiaras ! The staff are so lovely and really made me and my mum feel at ease as i was a little nervous .I have to say it was an experience to remember forever and they helped me to choose my perfect dress thanks to their helpful advice and knowledge.Even down to choosing my bridesmaids dresses , now that was fun ! i really hope the rest of my wedding experience is going to be this enjoyable and I really cannot wait to try my beautiful dress on again !! Thank you Cheryl and Fiona , AMAZING !!

Gobridal's Response to Danniboo's Review

Written on: 16/01/2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review , we pride ourselves on the service we provide our brides and i am so glad to know you enjoyed the experience with us .
Congratulations again on choosing you gown and we very much look forward to seeing you in your dress .