Most welcoming shop

Guest's review of Glamourous Gowns www.glamourousgowns.co.uk

“Most welcoming shop”

Written on: 19/08/2013

My sister ordered her wedding dress for her wedding in August 2012, I was with her when she attended the store ( then in Farnborough) and loved the owner who was very warm and friendly, there was never any feel of being rushed into anything and she was very comfortable to be around.

This year it's my turn, and I've been back to the new store in Camberley, as well as others in the local area. Alex is as welcoming as ever and without prompting remembered my sister and her dress-she clearly likes to build a good relationship.

I tried a wide variety of gowns on, back and forth between several and I never felt that she minded. I felt completely as ease around Alex and she has a great eye for suggesting dresses you might not consider. She does this without deterring you from others, and unlike another shop I've visited, she did it without making me feel that my body shape was awful and needed to be hidden under layers of fabric.

I couldn't recommend the store enough, I had a wonderful experience, as did my sister last year.

An absolute added bonus is the prices are fair, and her new store is big with lots of light.