terrible experience

needadress2's review of Emma Roy, Edinburgh

“terrible experience”

Written on: 12/04/2012 by needadress2 (1 review written)

I would never recommend Emma Roy to any bride. I made an appt to which i was left for 30 mins (whilst staff were on lunch) thats fine i had a look through the dress while another 4 brides entered the shop with friends/family. Wedding dress shopping should be an exclusive experience, not full shop with busy staff and being left.

i called twice to ask for a dress to order in in which i received NO calls back, on my 3rd call to ask about the dress i was over quoted by £2100 ( since another shop stocks the same dress and is £2100 cheaper than what emma roy charged)

i am appauled and advise any bride NOT TO VISIT EMMA ROY

Emmaroyofedinburgh's Response to needadress2's Review

Written on: 08/05/2013

Can you please contact us directly to discuss this matter further? There has obviously been some mis-communication as we always strive to call back every customer with all queries within 24 hours. We are a large store and offer 6 seperate fitting rooms making shopping for your wedding gown busy but private never the less. Our stylists are all highly experienced and our buisness has been up and running for 27 years.
I can assure you that the previous quote you received from a different bridal store was wrong being £2100 cheaper is impossible for a dress you state to have been quoted £2100. This would make the dress free of charge.
Please do get in touch to rectify the matter.

Mediterranea1983's Response to needadress2's Review

Written on: 28/10/2013

im currently viewing a beautiful dress there, im happy so far, im sorry that u had a terrible experience, hopefully it wont happen to me