Emma Roy is a Real Gem

Helz's review of Emma Roy, Edinburgh

“Emma Roy is a Real Gem”

Written on: 27/10/2011 by Helz (1 review written)

I have just bought my wedding dress from Emma Roy after months of looking! I cannot recommend the staff at Emma Roy highly enough, especially the wonderful Lorraine.
Lorraine has been so kind and accommodating...and patient! I lost count of the number of times I emailed Lorraine about different dresses and she never failed to get back to me. She helped me find the exact dress I was looking for...in fact she directed me towards what I wanted , before I even knew what I wanted! Any question I had, she had the answer and could offer great advice.
I may now hold the record for the most appointments that any one bride-to-be has had at Emma Roy! Never once did Lorraine or the other staff members make me feel like I was a nuisance. They gave me a warm welcome every time I visited and made my mum and mother-in-law to be very welcome too.
Emma Roy has a great team who all know their stuff and made me feel so special, which is what it’s all about.
Thank you so much Lorraine.