Fantastic bridal shop

Guest's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“Fantastic bridal shop”

Written on: 09/08/2012

I recently visited confetti and lace after finding a dress online that I wanted to try on. It was the first (and only) bridal shop that I visited so I was very nervous but Jane made me and my family feel at ease. I knew what I wanted but she made me wait I tried on plenty of other gowns but there was always something I didn't like about them then she let me try on the dress I had come for and it was perfect. Because Jane had made me try on others first I knew this was the dress and I knew I wouldn't change my mind as I had tried on every style
Shorty after I visited a different bridal shop for my sister. There was no homely welcome or put at ease it felt as if she wanted us in and out as soon as possible.
Confetti and lace are fantastic I will be recommending them to every bride, they have all styles of gowns and they won't pressure you they want you to be certain and happy with your choice.

Thank you so much ladies I can't wait to get my dress and so excited to be seeing you soon for my fittings
Sarah Hudson