Wedding Dresses in Leeds? Go here, they're amazing!

Lisa1984's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“Wedding Dresses in Leeds? Go here, they're amazing!”

Written on: 24/01/2012 by Lisa1984 (1 review written)

Good old fashioned friendly, helpful service with great range of dresses and pretty good prices - how refreshing! The younger girl who helped me, Amber absolutely knew her stuff and could tell me about the materials on the dresses, how they could add sash's or straps and despite me being on the larger side, couldn't make me feel more at ease and what's more a lot of the dresses fit me or were too big! Couldn't get a leg in some of the other shops dresses (FYI we're not all size 8-12) so the range they had was excellent, plenty of 18's, 20's even up to a 30.

After about 10 or so, I picked a gorgeous dress in Ivory with a flattering sweetheart neckline and rouching around the waist (thank you Amber for suggesting it for me, you were right). When I was in it was busy which is a testament to them and they treated everyone so nicely. When they gave me a bottle of champagne after I had bought, I had no idea and it made me cry! Up till then I'd been fine. I am going to their menswear shop in Rodley next to book as I get an extra discount (bonus). They were just celebrating winning another award while I was in, I can see why (and they obviously love their jobs) - go girls at Confetti and Lace, will see you in a few months - love Lisa Hilton x