Highly recommend Confetti & Lace AND Brides of Harrogate

Sharon_O's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“Highly recommend Confetti & Lace AND Brides of Harrogate”

Written on: 16/09/2011 by Sharon_O (1 review written)

Fantastic choice and value for money at both their Confetti and Lace store in Harrogate and Brides of Harrogate (even though they have this branch in Harrogate it's not expensive as you may think - prices are the same and bridesmaids are around £150-£179!) - we went to the Leeds shop for my friends wedding dress and then went to Harrogate as we were really interested in Dessy dresses - OMG - there's about 200+ to choose from and they were the cheapest by far right on our doorstep.

My friend has bought an amazing wedding dress which has straps and really suits here - she paid £700 too which was way cheaper than anywhere else we went and the staff were really helpful and human too, you really felt you became more friends with them then anything else.

I have another friend getting married next year and I have already recommended them as the dresses take at least 6 months to order - couldn't fault the service, the genuine feedback and advice they gave, the beautiful wedding and bridesmaid dresses and the prices, they even let you pay monthly if you want.

Going to get suits from Yorkshire Menswear which is also theirs as they were the best by far (sorry Moss Bros and Slaters!) especially now we know they have branches up and down the country where there's a free measure and collection service for my friends father who lives in Wales - again at no extra charge! The grooms suit is free too so had to write this review on here as we could have saved a lot of shoe leather going to just these two bridal shops anyway instead of all over Yorkshire! The Leeds shop is just off the ring road too so easy to get to and their Harrogate shop has loads of free parking so afterwards we went to Betty's for afternoon tea!

Go and try these - I swear they've got all the labels too:- Alfred Angelo, Pronovias, Benjamin Roberts, Ellis Bridal, Justin Alexander, Dessy and Kelsey Rose. I'm sure there's more but that's all I managed to write down!

Enjoy!

Bridetobetoneil's Response to Sharon_O's Review

Written on: 17/09/2011

this is clearly written by the owner! bit desperate to be honest! sales that low?