Best for wedding dresses in Leeds by far!

Lucy_loo's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“Best for wedding dresses in Leeds by far!”

Written on: 27/07/2011 by Lucy_loo (1 review written)

Go here, you'll really enjoy it! I visited plenty of wedding dress shops in Leeds and further afield to find a lot of them judging you as soon as you walk in the door and this shop (every time I visit) is welcoming and they really know their stuff, which is good for me as I've never done this before and am not planning to do it again! They make you feel all excited about getting married and put you at ease. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Best bits: They give you champagne in the shop/bucks fizz or whatever you want - they also give you a bottle of bubbly when you order from them which I thought was a lovely touch as they don't tell you so it feels extra special when they congratulate you and bring it out.

I was able to put £99 down on my dress and pay monthly at no extra charge so I was able to afford a more expensive (would have been out of my budget otherwise) dress that I really, really wanted - they have some from a few hundred pounds too which was great as most of the shops I went to had nothing under a £1,000 and want half deposit from you!

They've got some lovely seamstresses too who really know what they are doing and my dress had to be taken up about 4 inches and put straps on it for me - it's perfect and I'm really pleased to be a Confetti and Lace bride in 2 weeks time :-)