Can't fault them!

Miranda_Leeds's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“Can't fault them!”

Written on: 01/07/2011 by Miranda_Leeds (1 review written)

I have had THE best time at Confetti and Lace in Leeds - the ladies there couldn't have been nicer and myself and all my bridesmaids agree this is the best bridal shop in Leeds, if not Yorkshire.

Talking from experience and having visited many of the other wedding dress shops in and around Leeds, I have chosen a fantastic Pronovias 'off white' dress.

My bridesmaids are going to be in lime green Kelsey Rose dresses - all different styles but in the same fabric and colour as they have the whole range there (and they had the best prices in town by far!).

Daniel (my husband to be) is getting his suit from their menswear branch called Yorkshire Menswear and his tie is being specially made to match the bridesmaids - I'm so excited, I can't wait!

I get married in December so am having a shrug to keep a little warmer but looks gorgeous and as I would have never picked the dress out myself I want to say a big thank you to Jane, Marg and Chris at Confetti and Lace for their patience and great taste!

It was a little over my budget but I'm paying monthly interest free - which is really helpful too as these weddings are expensive!

A1 class service and would recommend them in a heart beat!

Miranda x