Beautiful dresses & fantastic service!

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“Beautiful dresses and fantastic service!”

Written on: 02/08/2012

My whole experience of caroline castigliano has been wonderful from start to finish! I have admired her Knightsbridge shop from afar for years and always thought I would buy my wedding dress from there. My first appointment was just lovely, it was just my party in the shop and we were greeted with champagne. We discussed my wedding and the sort of styles I was interested in. I tried on loads of beautiful dresses, many I never would have considered. There was no pressure to buy and i never felt rushed in anyway. I thought I would want the beauty design but it turned out that loyalty suited me much better. All my subsequent appointments were just as nice, and they were so good about me coming back lots of times to show various people the dress. The seamstresses are amazing, the dress was gorgeous and they make sure every detail is perfect before you take the dress away. I felt so beautiful in my dress and didn't want to take it off. The fabrics they use are such good quality and the corsetry is so clever. I couldnt recommend them more highly!

Mealy_01's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2012

Sounds fishy to me! Another plant by Caroline Castigliano!!