My Castigliano Experience

GiselleFletcher's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“My Castigliano Experience”

Written on: 30/07/2012 by GiselleFletcher (1 review written)

I have recently visited the Knightsbridge store and can honestly say that was the best shopping experience I have ever had. From the minute I walked through the door I felt I was looked after like a Princess. The store itself was so stylish (like the dresses) marble floor large changing rooms and beautiful armchairs. My mum and I were offered a glass of champagne by the sales associate, who was absolutely lovely. She really helped me decide what I was looking for and what suited me. After trying on almost every dress in the store (which was possibly the best part!) I finally found the dress I was looking for, really soft to touch and great to walk around in. I could really tell the difference in quality to the other dresses I have tried on before. Well done Caroline Castigliano, another happy customer :)

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib