Heaven!

kategr's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“Heaven!”

Written on: 23/02/2012 by kategr (1 review written)

I bought my dress from the Caroline Castigliano Berner's street store. I had booked my appointment online on their website and the next day I recieved a phone call confirming my appointment. When I arrived I was warmly welcomed in by Sam, who was to be my stylist. The store itself was exactly like the place I imagined buying my gown, beautifully lit with gorgous draping curtains.
Sam first of all sat me down and chatted to me about what I was looking for and about my wedding, which really helped me to narrow down what I was looking for, as I had never tried on wedding gowns before. Then I started trying them on... I can honestly say I fell in love with all of them. The fit the feel and the quality of the dresses was nothing like I've ever seen before, this therefore made it very difficult to pick just one. However, Sam was incredibly helpful and gave my a lot of advise. I ended up choosing Heaven.
All the fittings leading up to my wedding went very smoothly and made me feel less anxious. On the big day, there we no flaws with the dress and everything was perfect. I would advise all future brides to book an appointment here!!!

Maritta's Response to kategr's Review

Written on: 23/02/2012

You were really lucky girl!
I went back there for my appointment and I have been told that Sam does not work there anymore, in fact she was there about 3-4 months only.
I have not decided yet on my wedding gown...I feel very anxious to commit meeting every time new people who will possibly look after most important dress in my life.