Awful

Guest's review of Berketex Bride, Kingston

“Awful”

Written on: 22/04/2013

I booked an appointment to look for a dress in berketex bride . Upon arrival no one was free, we had to wait, no apology offered. We were told to look at dresses until someone was free. Finally an assistant came to help, she asked what sort of dress I was after, and I said I wanted one without a train, to which she abruptly replied there weren't any and it would be difficult to find a dress without a train. She then carried on showing me numerous dresses with very long trails and told me they would look nice and could be hooked up. I told her it wasn't what I wanted and she said they weren't allowed to alter the style of the dress. The assistant was rude and unhelpful . When asked how long until the wedding she was also abrupt about the fact it was 5 months away and there wasn't much time. I left the shop after not even trying on a dress , I wanted a nice experience and did not want to spend my money in shop where the staff were rude, pushy and were not really interested in listening to what I wanted. Luckily I had booked another appointment in a much nicer store with lovely staff, and I found a dress at half the price with out a train and ready in time for my wedding !!!