Written on: 25/09/2012
I had a terrible experience.
- High pressure sales telling me if I didn't order that day I wouldn't get a dress in time for my wedding 7 months away.
- Claimed there was a 2 day sale on that ended that day yet a month later the sale was miraculously still on.
- Head office impossible to get hold of - no phone numbers listed online.
- I cancelled my order days after placing it and lost my entire deposit. The dress had not been made.
- When I did finally get through, people were unresponsive, promises to return calls to me were broken, and complaint letters simply ignored. I even wrote to the CEO who didn't have the courtesy to respond.
- Having since seen what's available elsewhere I think the dresses are not reasonably priced by comparison.
I would never shop here again.
As rated by real users
" Glad it wasn't the first boutique my daughter visited! " Read More
" My Fantastic Wedding Dress " Read More
" You made a 16 year old very happy. " Read More
Written by Tait.MM
" I ordered a prom gown from victoriasdress.co.uk. I was very impress... " Read More
Written by Sunnybright
" A massive thank you " Read More