Appalling

Guest's review of Berketex Bride, Kingston

“Appalling”

Written on: 25/09/2012

I had a terrible experience.
- High pressure sales telling me if I didn't order that day I wouldn't get a dress in time for my wedding 7 months away.
- Claimed there was a 2 day sale on that ended that day yet a month later the sale was miraculously still on.
- Head office impossible to get hold of - no phone numbers listed online.
- I cancelled my order days after placing it and lost my entire deposit. The dress had not been made.
- When I did finally get through, people were unresponsive, promises to return calls to me were broken, and complaint letters simply ignored. I even wrote to the CEO who didn't have the courtesy to respond.
- Having since seen what's available elsewhere I think the dresses are not reasonably priced by comparison.
I would never shop here again.

Jsb143's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2012

I would totally agree, I ordered my dress my fitting date was cancelled by the store went two weeks later and my dress was plucked and had threads all over the ties. this is two weeks before my wedding I have not dress they didnt say sorry. I are completley un ressponsove to my plight , morole of this story do not buy a dress from them now 9 days before my wedding with no dress and no one returning my calls and still no I am sorry