Badly fitted, far too big

Guest's review of Berketex Bride, Kingston

“Badly fitted, far too big”

Written on: 02/04/2012

When they tell you they'll order a dress three sizes too big who would argue with the professionals? Steer clear of this place. Once they have your money they don't give a hoot. My dress is saggy and loose, has a sticking out bit at the front where my stonamch is flat and is far too high. Looks horrendous and I'm getting married this weekend. What do I do now? I feel conned by the poor workmanship of the alteration and order size. Don't go near them.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2012

We've had a pretty bad experience too. We found the dream dress but had to pay a 50% deposit before we left the shop. The balance had to be paid before we even saw the dress. We paid for 3 alterations up front but only got 1. Staff badly need lessons in Customer Care as we were reprimanded quite strongly first about being late for an appointment then about being early!!! Advice: shop around for other stockists!!