Elegance & sophistication - truly professional

mrandmrs1's review of Ava Rose Hamilton Bridal Couture

“Elegance and sophistication - truly professional”

Written on: 23/09/2013 by mrandmrs1 (1 review written)

Wow! Ava Rose is all about what a bridal shop should be. From the moment I spoke with Bernie on the phone to the moment I ordered my dress, I was made to feel special and like I was the only person they had ever sold a dress to.

Having visited many places looking for the perfect dress, I was amazed by the number of shops who had absololoutely no idea how to look after customers and even more important, no idea about brides.

This experience completely changed when I found Ava Rose. The boutique is beautifully designed with an array of dresses from all different designers. It has a touch of class and elegance. The staff are well groomed and professional but most of all they are passionate about what they do and pride themselves on the care an attention they provide to their clients.

I visited the boutique with my Mum and Dad on a designer weekend. Prior to the event I spoke with the boutique to let them know there was a particular dress I was interested in, I made the appointment and they said they would look to arrange to have that dress on the day. 10 minutes later they called me back to tell me to have a look at their site and let them know if there were any other dresses from that designer range as they would try to get them for me.
A week before my appointment I received a call confirming that they had managed to secure the main dress I wanted and they should have the others on the day which indeed they did.

Bernie looked after us extremely well and was very professional. The shop is about an hours drive from where I live and i could actually get that same dress from a store 10 minutes from where' I live. However having visited both, I know that the service I will receive from Ava Rose will be far superior to anyone else.

Thank you girls, my dreams of that magical experience of wedding dress shopping came true one Saturday 10th August.

I can't wait for my fittings!!!!