Lovely little shop !

Guest's review of Amy Louise Bridal, Nantwich

“Lovely little shop ! ”

Written on: 20/08/2013

I recently got married in my amazing dress purchased from Amy Louise in Nantwich and I can honestly say I had a fantastic experience !

Upon my first visit, I was greeted by smart, friendly staff who instantly made me and my mum very welcome.
The range of dresses stocked are fabulous and I was absolutely spoilt for choice. I was there for quite a while yet it only felt like 10 minutes. It's quite a daunting thought, trying on wedding dresses in front of people you don't know, but at no point did the girls make me feel uncomfortable and seemed genuinely interested and determined to help me find my perfect dress !

As I'm sure most people do, I still shopped around as I didn't want to just buy a dress from the first shop I visited, but nowhere else compared.

So back to Amy Louise it was where I put my deposit down on my dream dress. At this point I was also made aware that alterations to the dress come at an extra cost so I knew to budget for that too (this was appreciated as there is nothing worse than hidden costs)
Before I knew it I received a call informing me my dress was in store and ready to be fitted to me.
Again, even my fittings were quite a pleasant experience and at no point did I have any doubts my dress wasn't going to be perfect for my big day. When it was all finally done I felt really quite sad that I would no longer be visiting the shop.

Each to their own but I find it hard to believe that some of the below comments are even related to the same place.

All in all The service I myself, received at Amy Louise bridal gowns was second to none !!!!!!