Fantastic service despite bad press

PaigeLeigh24's review of Amazing Brides

“Fantastic service despite bad press ”

Written on: 18/09/2013 by PaigeLeigh24 (1 review written)

I received an excellent service from amazing brides. I am going by my own experience and I can honestly say everything was perfect and for a great price too. I bought my wedding dress and 2 bridesmaids dresses from here of which all 3 are in perfect condition and I am over the moon about. My cousin also bought her dress for this store and had no problems at all, she also bought bridesmaid dresses there too. I must admit I am more than happy with the service I received there and the politeness I was treated with and despite the closing of amazing brides I still received my dresses as promised on time in perfect condition. I really have nothing bad to say about Bev or her store.

Vajpayee's Response to PaigeLeigh24's Review

Written on: 01/10/2013

bev up to her tricks again, faking reviews, loo at the writing style ha ha go fool all the martians if you can ,not any of us

Stark2010's Response to PaigeLeigh24's Review

Written on: 25/03/2014

I bought my dress from the store in wakefield in 2010 and had nothing but problems in the end my sister in law had to deal with her!!! and the dress actual broke at the back too and the tiara stones actually fell out in many places!! horrible service and horrible people and dismal dresses and way over priced!