AVOID, INCREDIBLY UNPROFESSSIONAL!!

pumpkin82's review of The Kooky Cake Company Berkshire

“AVOID, INCREDIBLY UNPROFESSSIONAL!!”

Written on: 11/11/2013 by pumpkin82 (1 review written)

I would avoid the Kooky Cake Company at all costs (or Kooky Cake Parlour as it is now known). Our wedding cupcakes were very poor quality and totally the wrong colour despite sending them numerous photos showing the exact colours we wanted. Half the cupcakes were meant to be red velvet but they were chocolate and the icing did not look like it had been done by a professional. I actually laughed when I saw them on the day, they were that bad! Also terrible customer service when I tried to discuss this matter with her after the wedding. My husband and I phoned her continually for weeks leaving voicemails but we never received a called back, I wasn't suprised when I read the other bad reviews but just wish I'd done more research before my wedding.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib