Excellent!

Wee_emski's review of Rainbow Sugarcraft - www.rainbowsugarcraft.co.uk

“Excellent!”

Written on: 14/07/2013 by Wee_emski (1 review written)

We were having a small family wedding but the one thing my foodie future hubby did not want to scrimp on was a great tasting cake. We found rainbow sugarcraft on google and I fell in love with a cake with edible figurines that looked very similar to my fiancé and I. Mandi was great with email enquiries and always got back in touch very promptly. She sought out so many details for the cake including asking to see my dress or picture similar and the dress detail on the figure of me was extraordinary!

The cake was delivered with no issues the day of our wedding, I wasn't in but my husband said the person who delivered the cake was really efficient and polite. Guests loved the cake and couldn't believe the detail on our three little boy figures and also the tartan. We opted for chocolate and ginger and the cake was delicious and my husband thought the ginger cake was one of the best we'd ever tasted.

A brilliant family run and personable company that takes great pride in their cakes and business. Can't recommend enough.