Can't believe it's legal!

guy4159's review of icatchers www.icatchers.info

“Can't believe it's legal!”

Written on: 01/08/2014 by guy4159 (1 review written)

I should have taken the hint when the salesman wrote my debit card number on to an NCR order form. After insisting that he scrubbed it out I was confident that I would be in control of any payments to Print As U Go. How wrong I was. Somehow they recovered my card details, and my card was charged 3 more times in quick succession without my knowledge. When I queried this I was told that they had acted as per the small print on the back of the contract. To add insult to injury I was also charged for each transaction, despite it being a debit card (Total £20). And was charged a 'standard' £30 for delivery of a small box of printed matter, which would have cost about £8 with Royal Mail. The print quality was poor, the paper stock was not as discussed, and the whole experience was time consuming, expensive, and stressful. This company employs some shocking tactics to make money, I would strongly advise that you look elsewhere for your print requirements.