They are soooo slow, expensive & never pay others for

redpip's review of icatchers www.icatchers.info

“They are soooo slow, expensive and never pay others for ”

Written on: 14/02/2014 by redpip (1 review written)

I worked for Icatchers around 2 years ago and I was never paid for my work, I sent aroubd 5 invoices and called many times. They are lying, cheating business men.

Also I kept in touch with the client who was very unsatisfied by the price and the many delays in their services. They charged £1900 and took 6 months to deliver for her.

Employmentact's Response to redpip's Review

Written on: 26/03/2014

Hi,
At present completing a court action against my employer, the same as you !
Excel Press Group Ltd, Trading as i-catchers, Print as u Go.

Would like to hear from you regarding your experience and perhaps I can
use this in my court case.

Redpip's reply to Employmentact's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2014

Hi there,

I would be happy to help. Also worth asking a care home company in Southport who was the client who had issues with them. I think it was Southport carehome Ltd.

I am a Photographer who completed some work for them, never got paid...If you like look up my contact details via my website, Search for Pack-Photo.

Regards,