Excellent Service & After Care

CherryChildcare's review of icatchers www.icatchers.info

“Excellent Service and After Care”

Written on: 24/09/2013 by CherryChildcare (1 review written)

We have used icatchers for many years. I have found them to be really flexible in helping us with our printing needs. They come up with innovative solutions which not only help our marketing but also help us to keep our costs under control. This is not just a printing company but a real solution provider.

Multitrade's Response to CherryChildcare's Review

Written on: 25/09/2013

you must be one of the lucky few to have a good experience
i and many others have found I Catchers to be appaling
i paid £ 600 for printing which was never supplied
i wrote to them a few times , never got an answer
took a ccj against them and was awarded judgement
sent court bailiffs in to recover the value of my order , but were not allowed access
i Catchers are now under trading standard major investigation , as we and many others have paid for goods , but not received them

2Carrots's reply to Multitrade's Comment

Written on: 30/09/2013

2 years of almost entirely negative reviews of icatchers. What was their rating? Now suddenly all the negative reviews have gone and these positive reviews keep cropping up.

Starwellbeing's reply to 2Carrots's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

Businesses learn and development from mistakes, therefore I trust these are genuine. I have been getting my leaflets from them for over a year now and they are always willing to provide a quick and professional service, even when my printing needs are urgent.

Multitrade's reply to Starwellbeing's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

you are another luck one
how can you justify on I Catchers behalf they learn and develope from mistakes , when the fact is i paid £ 600 + for printing that they have not supplied , plus then took out a ccj against them , and they still have not paid
perhaps as you get on so well with them you can ask why they have treated me so , and perhaps they then might refund me the monies i paid
you have nothing to lose , so go ahead and i will be more than surprised if they even reply to you

Starwellbeing's reply to Multitrade's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

What is your company called? and when did this incident happen?

Multitrade's reply to Starwellbeing's Comment

Written on: 08/10/2013

we are Multitrade in Basingstoke
the order was placed on 18 Jan 2012
Northampton County court awarded judgement against I Catchers on 21 May 2012 , issueing a CCJ against them
i wrote to their director on 20 July , but never received a reply
Meanwhile I Catchers are now under investigation with Trading Standards Major Investigation Team , not just for my case , but many others
rgds