Live date & no equipment

Matthew2017's review of bOnline - www.bonline.com

“Live date and no equipment”

Written on: 12/04/2017 by Matthew2017 (1 review written)

Transfered my line in from a major supplier still waiting on the equipment. So i now have no internet not happy at my son is ill and i need the internet to talk to hospitals etc.

Its the the case of what gliters is not gold I regret already moving my line to this company.

They should send equipment out well in advance other comapnies do

Matthew2017's Response to Matthew2017's Review

Written on: 13/04/2017

I have updated this review from one star to four.

After my review i didnt have time to spend what i thought was going hours and wasn't in the mood for confrontation but........

B online in all fairness were on the phone to me before i could ring them.They were very concerned and polite and wanted to sort the issue out.
I was out all day at hospital with my son but i was kept informed through out the day of what was happening by very polite and courteous staff.

When i returned home my line was on I had been emailed log on details so even if i could retrieve the modem they had sent me i could get on line.

So stepping back i think the true test of company is how they deal with you when the chips are down. Cant fault it 5 stars to the customer service team and thumbs up from my boy who needs the internet for his treatment.

Well done B online you turned a very unhappy customer into a satisfied one. Lessons could be learnt here though with equipment being sent earlier and also warnings your existing supplier may cut services early.