Very Happy Customer

Daniel Griffiths's review of Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com

“Very Happy Customer”

Written on: 06/08/2012 by Daniel Griffiths (1 review written)

I went to the internet to find this firm and paid my initial fee prior to reading some of the negative reviews I found along with the positive ones and started to feel a little let down by my choice. However that was before Webcreation UK had been given a chance to get moving. My project started in April and is now finished it could have been much sooner but we kept changing our minds on things which was never a problem to Anuj our developer who has worked tremendously hard to get the final result which I am very very pleased with. I have another project now and I will use this company again and have no hesitation to recommened them to others I dont normally do reviews unless its to warn others of bad service but I think on this occasion I want to say a great big thanks to Anuj and Zoe Grist for helping us achieve what we set out to do.