Brilliant Service, They really go the extra mile

Guest's review of Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com

“Brilliant Service, They really go the extra mile”

Written on: 04/05/2012

WebCreationUK have been brilliant in helping me build and design the website i wanted. I had a few things that i wanted doing which were not normal requests and not something they had done before but they worked with me and my ideas to get it done, obviously there was an extra nominal charge for this but as it was something that i wanted done and wasnt something most people would ask for i was more than happy to pay this - like i said it really was only a small fee for the work they done. The designs are original and fresh and the functionality of the website is brilliant. All questions were answered extremely quick and thoroughly and they didnt pretend they could do something if they werent sure. They were always completely honest and really went the extra mile to help and overcome any obstacles. I have now signed up for their best SEO package and the website is just about to go live. The background admin panel for the website works well and has been adjusted for my needs and requirements. Really couldnt rate them high enough and look forward to working with them again on future projects. I have had other website designed by other companies and have always found that response times were terrible and work and development of the site often came to a standstill which hasnt been the case with WebCreation. I would like to specifically thank Anuj, Hayley & Craig for all their help and support in building my site.