Review of www.ishybags.com design

mikeindubai21's review of Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com

“Review of www.ishybags.com design”

Written on: 25/03/2012 by mikeindubai21 (1 review written)

I commissioned webcreationuk to design my new ecommerce website after seeing their previous work on their website. I am very happy with the finished product particularly the use of colours and the functionality and ease of navigating through the site. Although all correspondence with the designers was through email this was not an issue as we are based in Dubai anyway so email is easiest form of communication due to the 4 hour time difference with the UK. The designers always responded promptly and incorporated all of the suggested changes that I made. From initial commission to the website being ready for launch took just over 3 months which I am happy with as I did request some additional features be added such as youtube videos within the site and sliding images and I caused another delay due to the signup procedure with the google checkout account. That is really my only negative comment that I think the designer could have explained earlier what I was required to do in advance to set-up the payment process as I had wrongly assumed that webcreationuk would have sorted this out. I think overall that the finished product http://www.ishybags.com looks great and have received plenty of positive comments on the design already.