HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE

Braveheart12342's review of Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com

“HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 05/12/2011 by Braveheart12342 (1 review written)

Webcreation uk promised to produce a high quality website in 8 weeks. It has now been 7 months and I have decided to cut my losses so i can finally get my business up and running with someone else!

From the outset, webcreation never tell you that you can only communicate with your developer by email- why?? Because your developer is in INDIA!! The developers can hardly communicate in english and cannot follow simple instructions!! Pages take FOREVER to be produced, and when they are, they are very POOR quality. The content management system they provide is STONE AGE technologyt!!

When I complained, staff from the UK office sent some emails to the developer, but this made no difference whatsoever!!

They are utterly useless and I cannot advise you strongly enough to STAY AWAY!!

Please do not waste your time or money with these!

Guestreviewer2012's Response to Braveheart12342's Review

Written on: 23/02/2012

I couldn't agree more. I am struggling for many months now to get a half decent product. Unfortunately I cannot afford to go to another designer - so I am stuck!
Webcreation UK is a complete waste of time and money. They hook you in by claiming to be UK's best web design agency, charge half the money upfront, promptly outsource the work to overseas, and never deliver any useful product. They promise 'unlimited revisions', but the overseas designers never follow any of the requests/instructions. If you ask for five changes, you might get one, done badly, if you are lucky.
The business plan seems to be based on the first half of your payment - I wonder how many projects are actually completed.

Guestreviewer2012's Response to Braveheart12342's Review

Written on: 11/04/2012

Collusion?
The review websites are very reluctant to publish any negative reviews about webcreation. I have been told by 3 different websites (all 3 that I approached) that unless I submit all my details, including order number and copies of emails etc. they won't put up my review.
Now if you have decided to forfeit your deposits to cut your losses, that is probably ok. But for people like me, who can't afford to spend the money again with someone else, can't afford to take the chance that the review will cause further delays/poorer quality of work (if it was indeed possible!).
Within 30 minutes of submitting reviews at some websites I received emails to say that webcreation has asked for order no. etc. That poses some questions about the neutrality of these review websites.

Jimbob9's Response to Braveheart12342's Review

Written on: 10/04/2012

I've been in the same boat for nearly two years now, it's ridiculous they are the worst development company ever!!! I don't know where they find the time to write their own reviews when they should be building websites!!!

Wmh27's Response to Braveheart12342's Review

Written on: 12/03/2012

Mine wasn't completed either, I cut my losses too and went elsewhere, they are a total disgrace!