Extremely Poor Website Development

Guest's review of Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com

“Extremely Poor Website Development”

Written on: 01/08/2011

I would warn anyone against using WebCreationUK. I've never worked with such poorly skilled developers. Every development update they sent me was laughably badly implemented - the development process was a long and painful one. In the end they gave me a refund of 30% of the development cost, but I was still left with a broken, non-functioning website that is yet to go live a year later. If you have even slight complexities in your design, do NOT use this company. The developers they outsourced to were almost certainly based in India/Asia judging by the names and the times they would reply. The code is littered with typos - and the page layouts they sent me were all obviously broken. I found myself pointing out obvious errors constantly. I'll stop there, but I could go on.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/08/2011

I have just read your review and it is very disappointing, although not surprising, to hear of someone having a bad experience with a web development company.

We offer a similar service and I would love to be able to make good someone else’s mistakes so please give me a call if you would like our help.

Andrew Webley, Managing Director, The Smarter Web Company.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2012

Hello again Asif,
I've just created a petition: Webcreation UK: Provide Professional Websites within a certain Timescale. I am trying to launch some form of legal action and really need your help!

I'm trying to collect 100 signatures, and have 4 already after only 3 days. Webcration wrote to me 2 days ago and admitted that mistakes were made. I've contacted A Solicitor and I may have grounds for legal action.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:

It will just take a minute!
Many thanks Iris

Woody80Uk's Comment

Written on: 27/10/2011

I couldn't agree more! I have had errors since that site was done over a year ago! Lost business due to web site being down over a week too. Avoid. Poor poor service