Website Buying Experience

jb_e3's review of Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com

“Website Buying Experience”

Written on: 06/07/2011 by jb_e3 (1 review written)

I really liked the simplicity of getting started with WebCreation. From the outset it was exciting and interesting writing the creative brief and exchanging design emails with the designer.
Through a process of communication we settled on the design and set about the rest of the process which brought further inspiration and tweaks. The tech side went smoothly with Shiraz and his team responding to my requests and formulating the final look and feel of the website.
The ecommerce integration needed more input from me in terms of sorting the payment gateway but Shiraz has supported well and we finished up with what I believe to be a professional, slick website which is exactly what I asked for, at a great price.
If there were to be any tweaks I'd make it would be to understand the importance of having full Terms and Conditions, refund policy and privacy policy in place in good time as this is required to get authorised payment gateway services set up.

Jimbob9's Response to jb_e3's Review

Written on: 29/10/2011

Again, just read the first sentence and notice that this is clearly written by the developers themselves, I am so frustrated with the lack of work they have done on the site and am left feeling very bitter against this company, that I just want to erase all these comments written by the company themselves. I am not a regular review writer, but am so annoyed with them that I now probably look like spam. I am not though, I am very genuine and want you all to know that web creation uk are the worst web development company in the uk. Thank you.