Save your Money!

Chnz27's review of Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com

“Save your Money!”

Written on: 22/06/2011 by Chnz27 (1 review written)

The sales team were very helpful as you would expect but from thereon I found the staff, ie my 'designer' & customer services to be rude and arrogant.

The name implies that this is a UK company and I therefore expected the web design to be completed in the UK and was not prepared for the language barrier I experienced. The contact by email I found very frustrating as sometimes it took three days for my designer to answer a simple question. After three months having been wasted back & forth with emails and not even getting to the point of approving the design, I decided to bite the bullet and lose my £300 deposit, I thought it better to do that than to pay the balance and be forever fighting to get a website I simply wasn't happy with.

I have since gone to a company (Vistaprint) who offer a build your own website feature, once the site is up and running you only pay £8 per month. It took me two weeks to set up my website with their very easy to use website builder and I am thrilled with it. I have no experience of website building which is why I approached Webcreation UK, however, the website I have produced is streets ahead of what they were designing for me & it also allows me some options that were not available on their £650 site . Check it out before you part with your hard earned money!!

Guest's Response to Chnz27's Review

Written on: 01/09/2011

I have experienced the above and thought it was just me however the more research I do the more bad reviews I find. After they build the site it gets worse… you where luck to not continue with them.

Woody80Uk's Response to Chnz27's Review

Written on: 27/10/2011

Initially ok, after your web site is up and running expect problems I presume you will! Read the reviews you will know what I mean. Worst experience ive ever had with a company in general. Not willing to look after you. Unprofessional service experience..