Easy & quick setup

Guest's review of Verlucci.com

“Easy and quick setup”

Written on: 16/01/2012

Our website was up online just a day after we signed up, so that was the first thing that I quite liked. They showed me the design before I paid, this was very reassuring.

Our business involves clients making their appointments online so they made us an online appointment system where people can now just click on the date through a calendar and select the available times. Whereas before we had to take phone calls and look through our book manually to fit appointments. This really helped us avoid unnecessary time spent on this particular task, so we spend more time focusing on the more important things.

Furthermore, the speed is great! It's really very responsive and loads smoothly. We also have our own content management system which has made is so much easier for us to add pages, edit content and provide our customers with intructional videos.

As for price and quality, the price is extremely low if you compare it to other website providers or even hosting alone. There is a company called 1and1 who provide websites at similar prices, but their sites are all too simple and anyone can have the same website as you. So if you don't mind your site to look the same as another company or individual then 1and1 is not bad but they charge you extra for hosting. Whereas with these guys I got hosting, domain and website. It's just what you prefer, but I personally think Verlucci is more professional with better quality and pricing compared to 1and1.