Exactly what any business needs

ThomasScrewe's review of Trending Web Design - www.trendingwebdesign.co.uk

“Exactly what any business needs”

Written on: 30/08/2013 by ThomasScrewe (1 review written)

My experience broken down -

How I found trending website design:

I came across trending through facebook after seeing their facebook webpage. I found a lot of people recommending them.

Ordering my new website:

After a few days debating if a website is needed for my business I decided to make the investment into a new website. I contacted trending to see what they can do for me and I was told everything I needed to know at the time. After speaking with a web designer I decided to go ahead with my website. I told the website designer everything I would like, colours, design, layout etc and he was more than happy to meet my demands.

After ordering my new website:

When my site was designed and I was happy with how it looked I was given a tutorial on how to add new web pages or edit content. I was surprised how easy everything was.

Care I received:

I like being able to contact trending with any issues I had, they was always more than happy to help me out, very friendly people.

Value for money:

Everything is included, that's the design of the site, web address and hosting for a year. For the price you pay you certainly can't beat it.

All in all:

Great company, great people, great service and a great website.