Total creation a profssional web design company

vinceo's review of Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk

“Total creation a profssional web design company”

Written on: 11/06/2012 by vinceo (1 review written)

I was no way told or offered to write this review for Total Creation.
As a business owner and consumer I believe in the power of a good review and what it can do for a business or product. They should be fair true and unbiased.

Total Creation form start to finish were a truly professional company.
It takes a bit of getting used to not to have a person to speak and just using emails,
but with the fast response times and informative info this becomes a breeze.

The web site I had created was extremely complex and detailed I wanted it to look perfect, Total Creation defiantly delivered better then I could of ever imagined!!

For the price I paid I had 8 pages, detailed graphics, music videos and many more. To me this was outstanding value!!
When you see the price you may think the site is going to look unprofessional.
If you where to view my site you would think I had spent hundreds of pounds on it.

One of the best companies I have worked with over my time in business and I would truly recommend them to you if you where thinking of getting a truly outstanding web page for a low budget.

As business owners know times are very difficult at present, to have a company like Total Creation out there producing such great sites for little outlay really helps!!

Vincenzo Ferlita

Vinceo Ices

Vinceoices.co.uk

Blimey666's Response to vinceo's Review

Written on: 26/04/2013

Have you been Hacked yet?